- Prospective Members
Ready to take a look at RCBP?
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to take another look at your exclusive union-sponsored health plan.
Below you will find our Rates for 2015, information to make a change to your health coverage, and useful resources to help make the best choice for you and your family. If you can't find what you are looking for or have additional questions please feel free to callus at 1-800-638-8432.
We look forward to serving you!
Your New Share
|Type of Enrollment||Enrollment Code||
Your New Share
|High Option Self Only||
|High Option Self & Family||
Wondering if your provider is in our network?
Please select the following link Aetna Choice POS II (Open Access) to search for your provider or providers in your area. If you have any questions, please call RCBP at 1-800-638-8432.
Want to estimate the cost of your medications under the RCBP?
To make a change in health plan or health coverage, you can do one of the following:
- Make a change through PostalEASE (https://liteblue.usps.gov,) or;
- Call Toll Free 1-877-477-3273, Option 1
DON'T FORGET! To enroll for RCBP coverage, remember our enrollment codes:
- Self Only: 381
- Self and Family: 382
You may have already read this, but here are just a few of the many great benefits RCBP members enjoy:
- Greatly expand nationwide network of doctors, hospitals and other health care providers: Aetna Choice POS II (Open Access)
- Low $20 copayment for doctor's office visits
- 100% coverage for preventative care
- 100% coverage for maternity
- 100% coverage for cancer treatment
- Comprehensive drug coverage -Maintenance Choice program offers extremely low mail order rates at all CVS Retail Pharmacies
- Seamless integration with Medicare
- Eliminate nearly all out of pocket costs by coupling Medicare Parts A & B with RCBP coverage